DEVELOPMENT AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
OutNebraska empowers and celebrates thriving LGBTQIA2S+ communities across the state.
Working closely with the Executive Director in our Lincoln office, the Development and Operations Manager will provide key support for donor development/communications and administrative management.
The Development and Operations Manager will lead efforts to ensure that the organization captures and utilizes relational information from constituents, foster relationships with current and prospective donors, and manage constituent communications that support development and volunteer engagement for the organization. The Development and Operations Manager will support the Executive Director by managing administrative/operational tasks.
- Assist with engaging, motivating, and growing the supporter base
- Enter and manage constituent and gift data in Salesforce including crafting reports
- Manage email lists in Mailchimp including list tags and segments
- Create effective content for donor communications/solicitations across platforms
- Oversee development and production of marketing/comms materials
- Provide support to Board of Directors including board minutes and materials
- Manage administrative tasks including bank deposits, invoices, documents, supplies, etc.
- Manage responses to agency firstname.lastname@example.org email
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Well-rounded interpersonal, relational skills
- Detail oriented work practices
- Collaboration on team efforts
- Management of multiple tasks and deadlines
- Experience with data management best practices
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- 2-5 years experience development work
Submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Aug 8, 2019.