Part-Time Contract – Omaha Stewardship and Events Coordinator
OutNebraska is a statewide resource and advocacy organization working to empower and celebrate LGBTQIA+ Nebraskans.
Summary: The Part-time Contract Stewardship and Events Coordinator will work directly with the Executive Director. They will be responsible for performing a number of development, fundraising, and event duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and connected to LGBTQ+ and business communities in Omaha.
Responsibilities and Duties
▪ Recruit and launch advisory council in Omaha.
▪ Plan and coordinate LGBTQ Workplace Culture Summit in Omaha area.
▪ Develop and sustain relationships with businesses, community organizations, and other community members in Omaha.
▪ Execute development plan for the organization in collaboration with the Executive Director.
▪ Steward current and new donors/supporters to increase engagement and overall fundraising through one-on-one meetings, groups, events, and other forms of communication.
▪ Minimum of 2+ years of experience in development and/or events in Omaha area
▪ Google Suite/Drive skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
▪ Strong organizational project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
▪ Exceptional interpersonal skills
Please send cover letter, resume, and other materials to be included in consideration for this contract position to email@example.com by April 17, 2019