The goal of the Outlinc Resource Directory is to promote LGBT-owned and gay-friendly businesses in our community. Outlinc does not endorse the content or the goods offered in this directory. Outlinc merely provides this information as a service.
If you are ever asked by a third party for a listing fee, please know that Outlinc does not charge for your listing in our directory and is not affiliated with any third party.
Journey Through Living is an educational venture helping people acknowledge life losses; and supplying them with terms, techniques and activities to move through their grief toward healthy healing. Services offered: small group conversations, individual consultation and workshops. Lisa Borchardt (LCSW) uses a strengths-based approach while educating, advocating, challenging and supporting individuals as they seek their truth.
Accountability and validation are key in moving people through feelings toward transformation of authentic self, while embracing their unique life journey.
Couch Conversations a small group seminar)last for one hour and will be held in your home or at a location you desire. No more than eight and no less than four participants will be allowed per Couch Conversations. The cost is $30 per person (cash or check) which is required to participate.
Benefits of Couch Conversations:
- Motivation to engage your authentic self on your unique life journey.
- An opportunity to experience “ah-ha” moment about your feelings, behaviors and situations.
- A venue to share your story in a comfortable environment with those you trust.
- Learn how to create and sustain change in behaviors and thought process.
- Education and implementation of terms, techniques and activities to move toward healthy healing.